From qubits to profits: achieving near-term quantum advantage
- Tuesday, May 17th – in-person day – Park Plaza Riverbank, London, UK
- Wednesday, May 18th – virtual day
- Thursday, May 19th – virtual day
Why you should attend:
- 30 enterprise case studies including Pfizer, Moderna, Wells Fargo, LG Electronics, NEOM, Travelers, Sanofi, BMW, General Motors, Bayer, Goldman Sachs and more.
- Special access to over 100 high-profile speakers confirmed from a wide range of industries.
- An optimised hybrid experience – join us in-person in London on Tuesday 17th May and online on Wednesday 18th and Thursday 19th May.
- Sessions with eight venture capitalists who have made significant investments in quantum including Bessemer Partners, Acronis, DCVC, M Ventures and Walden Catalyst.
- Practical analysis to counteract the hype with an unrivalled variety of fresh perspectives and end-user case studies.
- Comprehensive and nuanced debate on this fast-evolving topic, featuring quantum pioneers from the business community.
- A holistic approach to quantum – the event covers all aspects of quantum technology, including quantum computing, sensors and communications
Valuable insights for colleagues in these fields:
- From corporations:
Job function: Data, data science, machine learning, AI, information, technology, systems, infrastructure, innovation, R&D, transformation, change
Seniority: C-level, VP, SVP, director, head of, manager / specialist for niche functions
- From government:
Policy and governance
- From academia:
Professor of quantum computing, physics
MORE INFO | REGISTER HERE