About this course
There is no doubt that quantum computers and the quantum internet will have a great impact on our world. But we don’t yet know quite how. As with traditional computers - we will only see the effects in the decades to come.
At a glance
- Institution: DelftX
- Level: Introductory
- Prerequisites: Students should have a strong interest in the topic and enter the course with an open mind. A technical background is not necessary.
- Language: English
- Duration: Estimated 6 weeks, 2–3 hours per week. Self-paced: Progress at your own speed
- Price: Free // Optional upgrade available
What you'll learn
- The basics of quantum computing and the quantum internet
- The key application areas in which quantum technologies will change the world.
- The potential advantages of quantum technologies but also the challenges in realizing them.
- The basic quantum phenomena that make quantum technologies possible.
MORE INFO | ENROLL NOW